Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spanish Colonial Revival



Luckily I just got back from caravan and I made it back before the rain! I saw my dream home today, which is a 4 bed/4.5 bath Spanish Colonial Revival located at 348 Blythe Rd, in La Cañada Flintridge. What I loved about this home is that there were two yards that are accessible from almost every room. Another feature that I loved was the floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the home that fill the home with natural light. Other amazing features are the beautiful guest house that has a separate entrance, pool, basement with wine rack, and master bedroom with 3 closets and a fireplace. The asking price is $2,295,000. For more information give me a call at (818) 790-7325.

Update: La Cañada Flintridge & La Crescenta evacuation list.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails