Wednesday, April 14, 2010

J. Constantine Hillman Linda Vista Craftsman


For my Pasadena buyers I preveiwed this 5 bed/4 bath J. Constantine Hillman Linda Vista Craftsman that is currently listed for $1,390,000. Growing up across the street from this house I can remember playing on the magnificent front yard many times after school. I always loved going over to this house because unlike my front yard this yard was flat and we knew our soccer ball couldn't get into the street. This home is very private behind it's beautifully landscaped yard and luscious trees. When you walk in from the classic front porch, you step into the lovely living room that has beamed ceilings and a fireplace. The large kitchen is one of my favorite rooms in this house because natural light comes in from all of the windows. For more information about 320 Linda Vista Ave give me a call today (818) 790-7325.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails