Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Cleaning


Can't tell by our recent weather, but Spring is in the air! It's that time of year again to start your Spring cleaning! I just cleaned out my closets and drawers to get rid of clothes I no longer wear. I donated my clothes to the Goodwill to receive a donation credit towards my taxes. Be sure to keep the environment in mind and use green products such as Method, Mrs. Meyer's, and Seventh Generation. Below are a few other things that my family and I do every Spring Cleaning.

-Wipe walls & ceilings
-Dust air vents
-Replace air conditioning filters
-Reseal grout lines
-Vacuum & shampoo rugs
-Dust our home thoroughly
-Clean upholstered furnishings
-Polish metal door & window hardware
-Wax wooden furniture
-Ensure fire safety
-Wash window screens
-Clean window treatments
-Wax nonwood floors
-Scrub decks, patios, driveways, & walkways

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails