Monday, January 24, 2011

Pedal Spin Studio in Montrose

One of my favorite cardio workouts is indoor cycling. I started indoor cycling a year ago and I have been hooked ever since! I go to a group cycling class Monday and Thursday at my gym and then Wednesday and Friday I go to Pedal Spin Studio in Montrose.  I really like going to Pedal Spin Studio because it's so close to work and they have a great schedule of classes. I never have to worry about rushing to get there to reserve my bike because all of their scheduling can be done online. At my gym cycling class it's first come first serve, I usually have to rush to get there 30 minutes early to sign up and sometimes I arrive too late and all of the bikes are full.

If one of your New Year's resolutions is to get in tip top shape then you should try it! The first class is always free and you don't have to be afraid of being a beginner. There are different levels of classes and all of the teachers are very helpful at Pedal Spin Studio and will help you get started.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails