Wednesday, November 2, 2011

6 Months Later....

I have been in escrow on a short sale in Glendale since May and I still don't have short sale approval!!!
Here's our short sale timeline so far:
May: Purchase contract was signed by the sellers.
June: All buyer and seller information was submitted to Bank of America 
July: BPO and appraisal were completed.
August: A negotiator was assigned and the HUD was approved.
September: Bank of America countered our original offer.
October: Bank of America requested updated proof of funds from my buyers.
Last week: The listing agent informed me that we have now been assigned a new negotiator and another BPO and appraisal would be ordered this week.

Maybe this negotiator will do his job and we can finally have short sale approval....I won't hold my breath.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this! And no don't hold your breath. Wans't the purchase contract signed by the seller in May?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails